Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nice to be thinking about being back outside.


The weather has finally warmed up, and I am just crossing my fingers we don't get a mysterious early-spring cold snap.  Aside from finally breaking out the spring dresses and shoes (oh, sandals, I love you), the warm up also means that the library on campus is eerily empty. Apparently everyone moved out to the stairs/green spaces around campus.  Today I was tethered to a scanner that unfortunately can't leave the library, but hopefully one of these days I can block pedestrian traffic with my fellow students.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG u go to columbia? That was my high school dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! My high school self wanted nothing more than to go to NYU, though, so she is disappointed in me.

    ReplyDelete